A SHINING JOURNEY TO PANGLIMA MISUARI AND ANNEX

NAGDAR U. SASAPAN: When I was handed my designation by our PSDS SIR SAMOORE S. LADJAHALI, as newly installed School Head of PANGLIMA MISUARI - CMDR. BARA JALAIDI PRIMARY SCHOOL last April 2016, mixed emotions struck me out. Inexpressible feeling hit as if I was floating on the horizon clinging towards the direction where in the destination was uncertain.

But, when I took my deep breath and rested for a short moment, it was then I realized that everything happens for a reason and it's all part of ALLAH's plan. I believed it was not an easy task but I took the risk and accepted the challenge wholeheartedly without any hesitations because I do believe that in ALLAH's WILL and with the help and proper guidance coming from our immediate superiors I'm sure and confident, WE CAN DO IT! In sha ALLAH.

As I started doing the mandates, my targets focused on the total enhancement of the educational needs of the said schools considering that the problems such as: lack of school buildings, teachers and school children already existed. But due to human lapses, those were not properly addressed by the authority.


d.png

Alhamdulillah with constant advice and guidance from Sir, PSDS SAMOORE S. LADJAHALI, little improvement occurred and it was continuously moving because our linkage with the stakeholders particularly the parents and LGU in the community was humbly established. While we shared the same vision with them towards the interest and welfare of the School Children, we would be able to build up a strong relationship and commit themselves to always stay beside us in whatever endeavors that we are going to undertake.

Luckily, PANGLIMA MISUARI PS - CMDR. BARA JALAIDI PS are now starting to walk forward with determination, confidence, hope, and trying to reach the finishing line with honor and pride so that someday they will serve as a shining light in terms of education of our young generations not only in Indanan South District but in the Department of Education in general.


With this, I would like to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU very much to Our PSDS, Sir SAMOORE S. LADJAHALI for always there to guide and remind us always. To my Boss Sir Faisal A. Kadil, Principal of Pasil Elementary School, to my teachers, parents, BLGU's and above all to the Most Omnipotent ALLAH (SWT) for all the blessings that He bestowed upon us.